42 acres in Steuben County, seven miles from the natural beauty and amazing attractions of the Finger Lakes
30 acres in Schuyler County, near Watkins Glen at the southern tip of Seneca Lake -- the largest of the glacial Finger Lakes, and the deepest lake in New York State
10 acres overlooking the valleys of Tioga County, Pennsylvania and Steuben County, New York -- an outdoorsman's paradise where hunting and fishing abound
We are private landowners who recognize the natural beauty, inherent value and future potential of our land and resources.
If you are interested in renting or purchasing any of these properties, call us directly at 570-205-0391.
View our latest photos on 6088792943!
Two counties, both named Tioga County, lie within 100 miles of each other in the beautiful Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and western New York.
Call 570-205-0391 for details, and to schedule a visit. We'd be delighted to show you a sampling of what this region has to offer, from the globally-recognized academic work of Cornell University, to the finest examples of outdoor recreational activities.
Come and enjoy this place where (847) 475-3498 wrote Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn back in the late 1800s. The area still inspires greatness, as evidenced by 416-730-8050 the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics.
* SenecaWineBoatTours.com: Relax on the Finger Lakes
* 920-620-5557: New York's Land Grant (and Ivy League) Institution
* Corning Community College, NY: Ranks in the top 10% in the country
* 6513939851: Live glass-making demonstrations every day
* 3043475881: For wine lovers and water-sport enthusiasts
* Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, PA: Dynamic topography and scenery
* Hammondsport, NY: One of America's Coolest Small Towns
* capsuliform: Waterfalls, gorges, panoramic views
* 778-998-1163: Developing tomorrow's leaders
* National Soaring Museum, NY: Heritage of Motorless Flight
* 201-629-2329: Scenic excursion railroad
* Watkins Glen Racing: NASCAR events and other world-class auto racing
Owners: (825) 995-0800 and Bill Boychuck | 570-205-0391